just a pleb who likes programming, networking, security, CTFs, privacy, bitcoin, or basically anything that is
tech related ...
I see this website as my personal playground where I can experiment with (web) technologies.
For example, I intend to host this site as a onion site and integrate protocols like
I also want to see with this site how far one can go with only static HTML and CSS; no JS.*
The static HTML files are generated with
and deployed with
Additionally, I want to share any knowledge gained in
blog posts for the following reasons:
- They might be useful as guides if others want to do similar things
- Knowing that I can share whatever I learned with others later helps me stay motivated to keep learning more
- I want to keep track of all the things I've learned over time
- I would love to talk more about topics that I am interested in with people
(stacker.news made me realize this!)
- Blogging is an obvious use case for a personal website and I want to be creative and write more
If I caught your interest now, you can subscribe via RSS!
[subscribing via email and nostr coming soon]
* i use
for web analytics though